Saturday, February 11, 2012

DIY Project - Custom Handbag


This is my masterpiece which I am proud of...
I had some fabrics from another DIY projects and just bought that metal part which is 
usually used with crochets..
Then I have created an arm with my initials...
I found a quote in Latin which means something like "Elaborate your self"
 I made an embroadery with an orange fiber...

This part was difficult and took me days..

Then I added the metal part which gives it a clutch shape..
I sew it carefully with a ground coat...

I sew the transparent fabric to each other at the bottom; it covered the ground coat...

Later I added more chains between two sides in order to gather them...
Just to show that I made it with LOVE; I added some hearts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...