Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Purchases :)


I have finally  received my hair and skin care products. These are the best ones I have 
choosen after years of experiments :) 
If you have highlights on your hair, Kerastase Masque Force Architechte 
definitely works. For heat protection you can use either Ciment Thermique or Chromoa Thermique (from Red Series). And famous Fibre Architecte is the last but not least product. It is diphase leave in oil.





I have got these ones from MissPera. Loreal True Match is a great foundation if you use
 it daily. I had already ordered my YSL Eye Kit, when I received Lancome Hypnose. But 
because I use it a lot, I don't mind.. Speaking of which, in YSL box you can find
Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils, YSL Touche Eclat, Waterproof Eye pencil (that will
become my Nr.1 Eye Pencil), Instant Eye Make-up Remover and a small size Creme Yeux.   



Here are my skin care products as usual. Toleriane Series from La Roche Possay
and Redermic Anti-age Cream with Cicaplast Reperation Cream. Thermal Water and Eye 
Make-up Remover came as gifts.

Zeki was on sale and I have got this Bikini for only 40 Euro. I know it's quality from my previous
experiences with the brand so I didn't hesitate even a second. I hope this lasts long  because 
I loved it!

This sequined top is from Bershka and striped one below is from Zara. 
They are about 10 Euros each.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...